Urgent Opening in Development Manager / Digital Technology Profile
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Well versed with the technologies like Java / J2EE, Oracle, WebLogic, REST, Hibernate etc.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases like Oracle/MySQL/Postgres
- Experience interfacing with back-end applications using SOAP, RESTful web services, and JSON.
- Working knowledge of NOSQL/MongoDB, RDBMS, SQL and PL-SQL is a plus
- Exposure to CI/CD tools like Jenkins, JIRA
- Experience with source code management techniques using Git and/or SVN
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant and Maven
- Exposure to latest Cloud and Deployment technologies like Dockers, Kubernetes
- Participating in requirements overview and scoping discussions with Product Owners and Product Managers. Ensuring R&D views from functional/technical perspective are expressed and conveyed in shaping the product architecture
- Participating in Design/Solution sessions with Architect, Product Manager and other stakeholders to build the design of new features aligning with architecture roadmap of product.
- Ensuring end-to-end integration view is aligned with all stakeholders and gaps are identified and worked upon
- Ensuring best engineering practices like DevOps, Unit Test coverage, Code Quality are implemented in team
- Defining high standards for technology excellence in R&D Dev team and pushing Architect and Developers to achieve the same
- Building end-to-end Project Plan for a Product release
- Managing capacity for the scope planned for a release
- Closing integration plans with relevant stakeholders and external team members
- Ensuring team’s backlog is managed properly and it is aligned with all stakeholders
- Tracking the progress of the development plan
- Controlling the changes in the plan
- Identifying risks and building mitigation plans and aligning expectations
- Keeping stakeholders updated with proper status
- Ability to lead and manage a team of 5-8 engineers.
- Ensuring Team is on-board and understand the overall roadmap of the product
- Engage and Connect with individuals in the team
- Right and appropriate Communication with team members
- Managing expectations of team members related to work, HR aspects
- Attrition Risk identification and mitigation
- Motivating the team and keeping the moral high in the team
- Building an environment of trust in the team
- Overall 12 to 18 years’ experience in Java/J2EE building enterprise scale software products and solutions
- Experienced in delivering product releases using Agile Scrum / Kanban methodologies.
- Hiring, leading and managing high performance engineering teams.
- Knowledge of Cloud (AWS/AZURE/GCP), Big Data, Python a plus
- Knowledge of e-commerce & retail marketplaces, including data acquisition, product catalogs and listings is a plus
- Experience with service-oriented and event-driven system architectures
- Experience building high-performance distributed systems
- Experience with building Software as a Service solutions will be a plus
- Possesses excellent communication skills and with the ability to lead a team and deliver timely high-quality software solutions
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good team player
- Attention to details
- Good communication skills
If interested please share your cv in email@example.com
Thanks & Regards,
Mount Talent Consulting, India, Middle East & USA
firstname.lastname@example.org | Website:www.mounttalent.com
Employment | Technology | Consulting
Follow us for Updates
Salary: 18,00,000 - 32,50,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,BCA in Any Specialization
Mount Talent Consulting Private Limited
Contact Company:Mount Talent Consulting Private Limited