- 4-6 years of professional experience in development
- Object-oriented and web-based Enterprise Applications using Java/J2EE, Spring technologies
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience with API concepts and technologies such as REST, JSON, XML, SOAP, YAML, GraphQL, and Swagger
- Experience developing within agile methodology using CI/CD pipeline
- Experienced in 3-tier, n-tier, cloud computing, microservices architectures and SOA.
- Ability to work creatively in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in professional setting
Role:Back End Developer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Mount Talent Consulting Private Limited
EY exists to build a better working world, helping create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets. Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate. Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
Contact Company:Mount Talent Consulting Private Limited