Product Management Role
Anyone with good communication, leadership, business skills and understanding of the applications of
technology to enhance user experience can apply. Of course, you will have to be truly passionate in
understanding and addressing customer needs. Prior Experience of running your own startup,
working with B2C brands or health tech/ Insurance Tech companies is an added bonus.
Why Should You Apply?
Great Opportunity to be part of an early growth stage startup journey, to create disruptive and truly
customer first products, thereby advancing product thinking and career. Learn to navigate the
challenges in a complex eco-system through digital first-consumer first thinking, and challenge status-
quo of a traditional, largely unorganised primary Healthcare/ OPD industry. Learn from a seasoned
management team of entrepreneurs and industry veterans with average 15+ years experience.
Work Timings: 9:30 am to 6:30 pm, Mon-Fri (Flexi start time). 2 Saturdays in the month are working.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelors degree in business or a field tied to the product’s sector (tech, Health, Insurance,
finance, B2C etc.) required, master’s in engineering or MBA a plus
• Prior management experience
• Prior experience of Launch and end-to-end management of new products, a plus
• Certified Product Manager (CPM) or New Product Development (NPD) Professional
Certification a plus
• Experience using Agile/Scrum methodology and/or workflow management tools
• Should be able to work with developers for managing product lifecycle.
Role: Product Owner – Mobile Application
You are the representative of the customer within the product development process. The PO gathers
data on customer needs, converts them into user stories for the mobile app and translates them into
product requirements for app team to work on. PO further is the custodian to track and increase
adoption of mobile app amongst users that are otherwise interacting via other channels like Chat,
website, call center etc.
Note: This role is focused on transforming organization towards a Mobile-first acquisition and
fulfilment journey. The PO is entrusted with the responsibility of enhancing the overall mobile
experience of the customer in terms of understanding of benefits, discovery of providers nearby,
making appointments, studying reports and taking action to improve overall health.
The PO prioritizes backlogs that developers will work on in sprints or short periods of productivity
rather than managing the entire product development process.
Roles: Understand the gaps between the current journey offered vs. what the customer
needs. Improves team performance and prioritizes backlogs. Prior product management experience
on handling end-to-end mobile first customer journey, is a must
• Create user stories
• Gathers customer needs data such as feature requests, creates detailed requirements,
schedules release timelines, and manages sprints appropriately
• Uses deep understanding of the customer’s needs to identify and define Personas, create
Epics and User Stories aligned with the strategy
• Manages and prioritizes the right backlogs while monitoring and improving team velocity
• Solves problems in a manner that allows them to work in the given timeframe
• Collaborates with development, engineering, and quality assurance teams to assure that the
right customer problems are being solved
• Works closely with product management to create products that address customer needs
• Own up notifications and insights to customers on new features, benefits to increase
• Setup and analyze DAU, MAU and other defined metrics to increase adoption on the approves and Responsibilities
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
Salary: 10,00,000 - 17,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Medical Services / Hospital
Functional Area:Marketing & Communication
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Mount Talent Consulting Private Limited
Thanks & Regards,
Mount Talent, India, USA, Singapore, Dubai
Himanshi.email@example.com | Cell: +91- 9971184930
Consulting | Technology
Contact Company:Mount Talent Consulting Private Limited