Technical and domain expertise:
Experienced in working with multiple BI technologies like Qlikview, Qliksense including multiple databases and ERP systems like MS SQL, MS Access, SAP, Workday, concur covering multiple business areas Procurement, Finance, Inventory, Material Management
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Gather requirements from clients
- Analyze requirements and highlight gaps/inconsistencies in the requirements to the client
- Develop applications using QlikView and QlikSense to deliver the agreed requirements
- Present dashboard to end users to demonstrate features and the story line
- 1-8 years of relevant experience in QlikView, SQL, Qlik sense, Dashboarding, Visualization, Storyboarding, Presentation
- Detail-oriented person with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral business communication skills
- Can-do attitude
- Willingness to work with a geographically distributed team structure in an environment that will be extremely fast-paced and challenging
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects while under pressure
Work Location: Bengaluru / Mumbai / Gurgaon
If you are interested in the position kindly apply to the mail and also please complete the test, link for the same is given herewith.
If You are interested then complete your test also . it will be your first round
Test Link - http://t.dos.lc/qlikviewfractalanalyticscopycopycopycopy
Role:IT/Technical Content Developer
Salary: 1,25,000 - 6,25,000 P.A.
Industry:Accounting / Auditing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Mount Talent Consulting Private Limited
To reshape business through science and advanced data tools and uncomplicate decision making, so human intelligence can be freed from the drudgery of monotonous work and committed to the pursuit of imagination and creative rewards.
Contact Company:Mount Talent Consulting Private Limited