Urgent Opening in Associate Manager in Graphic Designer Profile.
If you are interested, please revert me on the same email with attached updated resume.
- Company - MNC- IT
- Position Name - Graphic Design
- Level - 8
- Location - Gurgaon/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune/Chennai/ Hyderabad/ Kolkata.
- Job Position - Permanent
- Experience - 12+ Years (Relevant Experience)
- Package open for discussion
- 12-16 years of work experience in the creative field of media houses, production studios, or management consulting firms in internal communications, corporate communication, learning, or marketing communications function in a supervisory role. Experience of managing end-to-end communications programs/campaigns, change communications or learning projects for enterprise-wide business transformations such as ERP implementations, cloud-based implementations, Intelligent Automation implementations, Shared Service setups and Cyber Security education and awareness programs would be an added advantage
- Project Management: should have experience in leading a team of junior Graphic Designer resources/ analysts to deliver communications campaigns or Learning projects. Should be able to work on project plan, plan resources, assign responsibilities, and execute the projects end-to-end, esp. in the area of media development.
- Stakeholder Management: should have experience in directly interacting with internal and external client stakeholders to understand the communication project requirements, agree on timelines etc., recommending effective visual design strategies, storytelling approaches, data visualization techniques, etc. and finally meeting the client expectations in a multi-cultural and global environment.
- Business Development: should have experience in working on client proposals and suggest solutions. Should be well-versed with effort estimation required for different activities/ tasksin communications campaigns using various channels.
- Functional Management/ Mentor: should have background in Graphic Designing/animation with fair knowledge of standards in Web, Print and Digital media and handling a team within functional domain, coaching, and mentoring the team members.
Should have expertise in working on varied products across web, print and digital for creative communications campaign projects like posters, banners, infographics, branding material, newsletters, emailers, multimedia videos, presentations etc. using Adobe Suite and other Graphic Design and animation software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After effects, MS PowerPoint, Sound Booth, etc. Should have good knowledge of visual design principles, color theory etc. and Audio and video editing.
- Up to date with the latest graphic trends, techniques, and technologies. Ability to adapt to new technologies/ tools.
Should have good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
Winning Competencies and Skills:
- Highly creative, digitally savvy, continuous learner, and aware of latest technologies and industry trends such as automation, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality etc.
- Natural leader; easily establishes relationships with clients and colleagues
- Team Player; enjoys the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world
- Strategic mindset
- Determined; appreciates a challenge and overcoming obstacles to achieve results
- Strong communicator: fluency in English is required, additional language capabilities are highly advantageous
If interested please share your cv in firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks and Regards,
Mount Talent Consulting, India, APAC & EMEA
Mount Technology Consulting Inc., USA
Consulting | Trainings | Recruitments
Salary: 15,00,000 - 25,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:Other Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Mount Talent Consulting Private Limited
Contact Company:Mount Talent Consulting Private Limited