Opening for Manager in Artificial intelligence ( Marketing Analytics )[- Retail
location - Bangalore , Mumbai , Gurgaon , Hyderabad
Package- Minimum- 20 LPA
Applied Intelligence Marketing Analytics
An AnalystManaegr in Applied intelligence Marketing Analytics understands the importance of sound analytical decision-making, relationship of tasks to the overall project, and e
xecutes projects in the context of a business performance improvement initiative.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to work with large data sets and present conclusions to key stakeholders; Data management using R/Python/Spark
- Working through the phases of project
- Understand environment where analytics is being performed i.e. Desktop v/s Clouds AWS, Azure GCP etc.
- Optimize processing speed, automate iterative tasks as much possible, write codes in moduler form with high reusability
- Understand model use and lifecycle. Ability to work on MLOPS platform set up with DevOps Infra-as-code resource manager ARM Scripts
- Create & maintain CI/CD pipeline for ETL & MLFLOW tasks through which the end-to-end process pipelines can be replicated across client environments
- Industry standards DevOps branching strategy that supports enabling parallel development and release of high quality, features and fixes
- Create interactive BI dashboards through which insights can be consumed. Ability to work in Power BI tools like Power Query, Power View, Power BI Desktop, Power BI Website, Power Pivot, Power Apps etc. And any prior work in Tableau & R-shiny are plus
- Working along with the team members
- Looking for insight and creating a presentation to demonstrate these insights
- Supporting development and maintenance of proprietary marketing techniques and other knowledge development projects
- BTech/MTech from reputed engineering colleges
- Masters/M Tech in Computer Science
- 5+ years of work experience in consulting/analytics with reputed organization is desirable.
- Prior experience with building end-to-end solutions and ability to implement data engineering flows, OLAP Warehouse etc. are plus
- Working knowledge in DevOps Infra-as-code set up, DevSecOps, Branching strategy along with maintaining CI/CD pipeline
- Working experience in complex dashboards using Power Query, Power BI Desktop, Power Apps, Tableau etc.
- SQL/ Hadoop
- DevOps, DevSecOps
- DataOps, MLOps
- Design & Implement Date Warehouse
- Data Base Administrator
- Power BI, Power Query, Power View, Power BI Desktop, Power BI Website, Power Pivot
- Power Apps
- R-shiny, Dash etc.
Role:Analytics / BI Manager
Salary: 19,00,000 - 30,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Data Science & Analytics
Role Category:Business Intelligence & Analytics
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Mount Talent Consulting Private Limited
Its Global MNC
Contact Company:Mount Talent Consulting Private Limited