Roles and Responsibilities
Job Description for Secretarial Team Deputy Manager/Manager (DM/Manager)
- Assist in preparation of Agenda and Minutes of meetings of the Board of Directors, Sub- Committees of Board and General Meetings.
- Assist in conducting various meetings like Board of Directors, Sub- Committees of Board and General Meetings.
- Maintenance of Statutory Registers & Records & documents under the Companies Act.
- Assist in preparation and filing of various returns with Stock Exchanges as per SEBI (LODR) Regulations, 2015 and SEBI Debt Regulations
- Assist in preparation of various reports like preparation of Annual Report, Directors Report and Corporate Governance Report etc.
- Handling Investor related work and dealing with company’s RTA
- Assist in corporate actions like issuance of securities, redemption of securities etc.
- Preparation & filing of e-forms/returns under Companies Act.
- Keep track of various updates in Companies Act, SEBI regulations, Banking Regulation Act, RBI etc. and arrange impact analysis, if any for the same.
- Managing daily activities and task relating to Secretarial work
- Assisting the team in documentation and task assigned from time to time
Experience: 3/5 years
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
Role:Company Secretary / Compliance Officer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Finance & Accounting
Role Category:Accounting & Taxation
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Mount Talent Consulting Private Limited
Contact Company:Mount Talent Consulting Private Limited