Roles and Responsibilities
Manager Complaints Management
Head – Complaints Management
Deputy Manager /Manager
A. Position Purpose
Responsible to support the Head – Complaints Management in the management of all escalated and other complaints. Manages certain complaints personally and ensures timely closure. Responsible for the availability and creation of various MI for Customer complaints across the Bank.
- Support the process of Complaints Management
- Availability & Creation of relevant MI Reports
- Backup for the Social Media Services Staff
B. Position Responsibilities
Support the management and handling of all escalated complaints and influence the relevant value chain to create urgency in providing resolutions to the complainants
Conduct RCAs of all escalated / social media complaints of the Bank, using the support of the Regional Service Teams. Identify themes, recurring issues and underlying reasons.
Support the Head – Complaints Management in the creation of Complaint management related processes.
Organize the regular monthly Complaint management related calls with Regional Stakeholders to discuss the trends and actionables. Note action points, create minutes and monitor deliveries promised by all.
Responsible for the creation of quality Service Incident Reports (SIR), initiating the relevant actions emanating from the analysis of each report, ensuring the actions are completed and the database of SIRs is maintained.
Obtain / Create relevant MI reports on all Escalated Complaints (Senior Management / RBI / BO), Third Party Products related Complaints, Social Media Complaints and others for regular reporting to Management and various committees.
Responsible for the creation of the monthly Social Media Report.
Creation of all complaints related information / dashboards required periodically for various Governance Bodies or Services Management.
Liaise with Services projects to ensure that all recommendations and actionables are successfully implemented, taking responsibility of the end results envisaged
Responsible to ensure all learnings from RCA data is handed over to the relevant Managers for execution and ensuring ultimate closure.
Backup for Social Media Cell & MoBank Reviews, actions and reporting.
C. Qualifications and Experience Requirement
Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience including a combination of customer service experience in Banking or Financial Sector. Experience includes Root Cause Analysis. Experience in interacting with stakeholders/third parties to influence results while fostering mutual growth and learning.
D. Competency Requirements
a. Technical Skills
- Aptitude to sense client impacting issues and propose measures to mitigate
- Ability to cut through the organisation and seek appropriate information
- Knowledge of all Banks processes, products & services
- Ability to seek solutions to Client Issues & Complaints and handle them holistically
- Treating Customer Right
- Taking end-to-end Ownership of Customer Issues
- Cutting across the Bank to obtain results for Customer Servicing
- Always handling Customers with a positive attitude
- Valuing the value chain within the organisation
- Staying ahead of Customer Needs/Queries
Market & Other Research
- Ability to assess pertinent data
- Creativity & open minded approach
- Ability to formulate a research issue
- Capacity for analysis and grasp of sophisticated data vectors
- Ability to work in an interdisciplinary environment
- Ability to incorporate existing knowledge
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media.
- Proficient in content development and application
- Overall Project Management & Execution, including
- Initiating & Planning
- Delivering results
- Monitoring & Controlling
- Project Risks
- Stakeholder Management
- Project Closure
b. Behavioural Skills
To conduct your duties with good judgment and in good faith
To be sensitive and responsible for what we say and do
To act in a manner that earns the trust and admiration of others
To be enterprising and take ownership of our actions
Working collaboratively to achieve the common goals and be successful together
Ability to understand Customer Needs & Issues and keep them engaged while delivering the necessary
Unwavering focus on achieving results
Ability to influence stakeholders in a smooth, non-abrasive manner
Orientation to Excellence
Strives for Excellence in whatever they do
Attention to Detail
Being meticulous and checking the nitty gritty
The ability to convey information to others effectively and efficiently
1. persistence in doing something despite difficulty or delay in achieving success
Managing time effectively - allocating the right time to the right activity
Effective presentation skills
Negotiation skills resulting in creation of win-win situations
Regular & appropriate engagement with all stakeholders, ensuring they are informed and aligned when required
Understands that relationship management is a set of beliefs, data and processes that seek to better understand the needs of others and to produce value for them and the organization
E. Functional Inter-linkages
Internal & External
All departments of the Bank, particularly
- Services Departments
- Business Units
- Branch Network & Other Channels
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Customer Success, Service & Operations - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Mount Talent Consulting Private Limited
Contact Company:Mount Talent Consulting Private Limited