Location: Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Mumbai, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata
Designation: Instructional Designer
Experience: at least 2 Years+
Job/Role Description (Role & Responsibilities):
• Experience in instructional design and/or curriculum development.
• Perform Training Needs analysis, scope projects, and define the most appropriate training approach and content.
• Independently create storyboards, audio, and video scripts, job aids and scenarios.
• Interact and assist Graphic Designer with inputs.
• Knowledge of assessment methods and formats, such as multiple choice, hands-on, open-ended response, etc.
• Knowledge on Learning Management System
• Adobe Captivate/Storyline
• Adobe Animate and Premier pro experience is an added advantage.
Interested candidates can e-mail/ Whatsapp me at firstname.lastname@example.org/9716917398
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:Content Management (Print / Online / Electronic)
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
Mount Talent Consulting Private Limited
Mount Talent Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Contact Company:Mount Talent Consulting Private Limited