Roles and Responsibilities
Strong expertise in Python + Model Development / Validation + ML + NLP + Marketing Analytics
A Manager/Senior manager in Applied intelligence Marketing Analytics understands the importance of sound analytical decision-making, relationship of tasks to the overall project, and executes projects in the context of a business performance improvement initiative.
Ability to work with large data sets and present conclusions to key stakeholders; Data management using R/Python/Spark
- Develop a clear understanding of client’s business issue to inform the best approach to the problem.
- Track down and read all previous information on the problem or issue in question. Explore obvious and known avenues thoroughly. Ask a series of probing questions to get to the root
- 8+ years of work experience in consulting/analytics with reputed organization is desirable.
- Have an understanding of econometric/statistical modeling and analysis techniques such as regression analysis, hypothesis testing, multivariate statistical analysis, time series techniques, optimization techniques, and statistical packages such as R, Python, Spark etc.
- Working knowledge in Machine Learning algorithms like Random Forest, Gradient Boosting, Neural Network etc.
- Proficient in Excel, MS word, Powerpoint, etc.
- B Tech/M Tech from reputed engineering colleges
- Masters/M Tech in Computer Science
- Master degree in Statistics/Econometrics/ Economics from reputed institute
Role:Head/VP/GM - Analytics & BI
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Analytics / KPO / Research
Functional Area:Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Mount Talent Consulting Private Limited
Tier1 Applied Intelligence practice help our clients grow their business in entirely new ways. Analytics enables our clients to achieve high performance through insights from data - insights that inform better decisions and strengthen customer relationships. From strategy to execution, works with organizations to develop analytic capabilities - from accessing and reporting on data to predictive modelling - to outperform the competition
Contact Company:Mount Talent Consulting Private Limited