Position: Dot Net full stack developer
About the Opportunity:
- As a part of the technology team, you are expected to perform end-to-end development/maintenance of
- Microsoft Dot Net based applications. Will be engaged in coding, unit testing, and build readiness
- activities related to assigned tasks. Expected to adhere to defined coding standards and guidelines and to
- work in collaboration with other team members for success of the assigned projects.
What youll be do:
Dot Net Analyst Programmer will be part of a collaborative project team
Will leverage several proprietary and standard tools to implement technical solutions.
Will also be responsible for contribution towards technical documentation related to assigned
Responsible for understanding business requirements, providing estimation, developing solution,
writing unit test scenarios and fixing defects for assigned applications.What youll bring to the team:
- You have 3 - 7 Years of experience working on Microsoft Dot Net based applications
- You have good knowledge of OOPS and .Net concepts
- You have strong programming and troubleshooting skills using C#, ASP.Net, .Net Core and MS SQL 2008/2012
- You have good knowledge of MVC framework
- You have worked on Angular 2 or 2+ version
- You have good understanding of Web API concepts
Salary: 6,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Mount Talent Consulting Private Limited
Our client is an industry-focused consulting, managed services, and insurtech company.
Contact Company:Mount Talent Consulting Private Limited