Note- Only looking for candidates with core FPNA (budgeting and forecasting) experience.
*** U.S Shifts (5:30 PM to 2:30 AM) and work from office ***
Hiring for- A leading MNC Client
Role- FPnA Analyst (Individual contribution role)
Location- Gurgaon (work from office)
Shift- Only U.S (5:30 PM to 2:30 AM)
Salary- Maximum 30%- 35% hike on current fixed CTC
Mandatory skill set required-
- Working knowledge of budgeting and forecasting, financial analysis, financial reporting, variance analysis, revenue accounting, trend analysis and cost control.
- Strong MS Excel skills with aptitude to extract information from existing business systems.
- Ability to work on Presentation tools (e.g. MS PowerPoint) to prepare summary decks.
- Must have working experience on SAP or Oracle.
- Fluent in English, with excellent communication skills.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Finance & Accounting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Mount Talent Consulting Private Limited
Contact Company:Mount Talent Consulting Private Limited