Roles and Responsibilities
Job Description for Email Desk Team Leader
Email Desk - Team leader
RBL Bank Ltd Umang Towers
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT :
Graduate from a recognized Institute or University in any discipline
Minimum one year of continuous work experience in contact centre or relevant email experience as SME or Team Leader
Desired industry exposure:
Any industry, preferably Banking
KEY POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage Team of email advisors adhering to the below parameters:
- Manage day to day operations of the unit as per defined process and ensure compliance to guidelines/ processes.
- Taking end-to-end Ownership of Customer Issues and arrange for outcalls to customer to know their requirement, wherever required.
- Actioning of mails received and provide suitable resolution/response within established guidelines
- Liaise with the various functional units and ensure complete resolution within tats
- Communicate with the customer at appropriate intervals in order to keep them updated for status of resolution.
- To meet the customer satisfaction parameters and meet the defined service standards
- Responsible for end to end resolution of request and complaints
- Ensure proper recording and closure of the complaints.
- Good communication and analytical skills in order to mitigate customer dissatisfaction
- Responsible for meeting QC scores defined, daily actionable volume of emails
- Team building and motivation- building the team in terms of service/quality culture by leading by example
- Provide inputs for better email management which will value add the existing process
- Should be flexible and take initiatives.
- Being meticulous and observant/Good learner.
- MS office / Excel knowledge
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Mount Talent Consulting Private Limited
Contact Company:Mount Talent Consulting Private Limited