While working on the product you will be sitting next to best in class software engineers who come from all walks of technology spectrum. These engineers are self-driven and highly motivated individuals contributing towards development of this product.
We are looking for engineers with expertise in developing "Highly Responsive Multithreaded Applications communicating with several processes in real time.
If most challenging problems of the software engineering world occurs as an Opportunity and not a threat then this position is for you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to rapidly write bug-free code using latest coding practices
- Responsible for doing R&D on new technologies and mastering them rapidly
- Responsible to create POC and prove the feasibility of designs and concepts
- Responsible for solving the most complex and seemingly impossible problems related to variety of dimensions of software engineering.
- Responsible to deal with Big Data to Complex Data Structures, From Inter Process Communication to sub 100 Millisecond server responses, From Distributed Systems to 99.999 Availability.
- Responsible for taking up technical challenges and deliver promised results.
- Responsible to be self-driven and keep track of work items assigned to you
- Responsible to keep your project/module lead updated about your progress and challenges
- Must have: Core JAVA, J2EE, Multithreading, OOPS, and Multiprocessing
- Great to have: RabbitMQ, Netty, XML, JSON, Messagepack
- Huge Advantage: Good at mathematics, statistics, complex data structures, algorithms, and design patterns
- Ability to understand most complex and challenging problems and solve them from users’ viewpoint
- Ability to build and create modules from scratch.
- Ability to write, understand and deal with large code base
- Experience in understanding and implementing design patterns
- 100% Technology, 0% Team management
- With 100:0 split this is definitely a technology-oriented role suitable for geeks.
- Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
- Experience: 3-6 years
- Location: Indore / Bangalore / Hyderabad
- Education: BE (IT/Computers)
Salary: 9,00,000 - 19,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Mount Talent Consulting Private Limited
Klera is a platform that enables transparent, collaborative, and connected enterprises without data silos. Enterprises are able to rapidly create a variety of intelligent apps, at scale, for data collection, synchronization, insights delivery, and more, by seamlessly connecting the dots across people, tools, and platforms.
Klera is working with worlds leading organizations today and providing end-to-end, data driven visibility and actionable insights, unlike ever before. Led by a seasoned management team with extensive experience enabling enterprises with breakthrough technologies. Klera is a subsidiary of the IMPETUS group of companies.
Contact Company:Mount Talent Consulting Private Limited