Opening for Import logistic-Astt. Manager in an OEM Engineering company in Jaipur.
Exp-4-9 Yrs in OEM Companies only.
Nice to have B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical/Production. Import Management
- Supply chain import function and operations for multiple business verticals. Responsible for the supply chain management of Import.
- Focus on providing value through reduced cost and improved process efficiencies.
- Having experience of handling supplier based in UK, US, Europe, China, Japan & Korea.
- Having experience in planning CKD & SKD from intercompany.
- Maintain adequate material flow as per plan to maintain the inventory levels.
- Timely escalation and resolution of supplier issues on priority.
- Close coordination with Finance for timely clearance of payments
- Plan inventory target as per production volumes
- Responsible for circulating Inventory MIS on daily basis to Top Management
- Inventory Budgeting & Monitoring
- Focus on generating ideas of localization of Parts
- Generate ideas for reduction of operational & logistic cost
- Drive the improvement projects
- Control the Premium freights
- Coordinate with the custom house agents, finance team and the regulatory bodies to ensure on time import custom clearance.
- Ensure timely FTA documents from supplier to get the custom benefits
- Responsible for compliance of customs and managing customs clearing costs and payments.
- Liaise for getting the material in the plant and ensure the necessary SAP entries & documentation as per the standard operating
Interested candidates may drop resume at email@example.com
Role:Export / Import Executive
Salary: 4,00,000 - 8,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Procurement & Supply Chain
Role Category:Import & Export
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Mount Talent Consulting Private Limited
Renowned OEM Engineering Company.
Contact Company:Mount Talent Consulting Private Limited