We have an opening of AGM- Industrial Relation (HR) in a renowned OEM Company
Qualification- Full Time MBA
• Conversant in Marathi
Responsibilities will include:
• Managing relationships with unions & ensuring that the Company's treatment of employees
is consistent with its core business values and objectives.
• Handling complaints, managing grievance procedures and facilitating counseling in
conjunction with other stakeholders.
• Investigating and resolving complex or critical industrial relations issues in a timely and
• Analyzing employee feedback across all levels on a regular basis and revising people
programs and policies to generate more positive outcomes.
• Participating in and/or leading projects focused on continuous improvement.
• Experience in engaging with Long Term Settlement with Union.
• Diversity & Employee Engagement Planning
• Handled workforce of 2500 (Permanent and Contract)
• Skill Development at shop floor
• Handling External Local Government Authorities
• Compliance Management
• Prior experienced in employee relations or industrial relations
• Strong experience in dealing with unions
• Strong knowledge of HR policies & procedures
• In depth knowledge of employment legislations
• Strong problem solving, negotiation & influencing skills
Interested candidates may drop resume at email@example.com
Salary: 20,00,000 - 27,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Industrial Equipment / Machinery
Functional Area:Human Resources
Role Category:Employee Relations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Mount Talent Consulting Private Limited
OEM automotive company
Contact Company:Mount Talent Consulting Private Limited